- Please ensure you do not have any symptoms of sickness for at least 2 weeks prior to your testing date
- If performing the walking test, be sure to wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking for 6 minutes
- Please refer to the attached testing documents to determine which medications should be continued/stopped prior to your testing
- If you are performing the Methacholine Test, please do not eat within 2 hours of your test as well as no caffeinated beverages (including chocolate) 8 hours prior to your testing
- For the Function and Walking Test you may eat prior to the testing, however if you eat within 2 hours of the testing, please eat lightly
- You may eat prior to the testing, however if you eat within 2 hours of the testing, please eat lightly
- Please bring your Picture ID, Insurance Card(s), and authorization for check-in
For more detailed information regarding your specific test, please refer to the documents on this page.